FUEL BRIDGE, FUEL SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR AUTOMETER GAUGES
- Instructions: Download PDF
The Fuel Bridge wires in between your fuel level gauge and sending unit and allows you to use any AutoMeter 90 degree short sweep electric fuel level gauge with any stock or aftermarket sending unit. The triple push button with LED display allows for easy set up. This unit is a compact size at 3 1/8" wide x 2 1/2" tall x 3/4" thick. A low fuel level warning is available at 10% and off at 15%. It can turn on an LED or relay.
- Allows you to use any AutoMeter 90 degree short sweep electric fuel level gauge with any stock or aftermarket fuel sending unit
- Three push buttons with LED display for easy set up
- Low fuel level warning at 10% and off at 15% with ability to trigger LED or relay
- 8 pre-programmed resistance ranges for popular fuel level sending units
- Configurable option with linear adjustments at 5 points (F, ¾, ½, ¼, & E) anywhere between 0-1000 or 1000-0 ohms
- Compact size - 3“ x 2-½" x ¾"
- Pre-programmed for the following: 240/33, 0/90, 0/30, 16/158, 73/10 (linear and non-linear), 10/180, 40/250
New installation of 2514 0-90 ohm gauge & Classic Instruments SN38 0-90 ohm sender. Pair gives analog type continuous fuel level reading. Would this yield stepped reading by 1/4 increments? When does light come on?
will this fuel bridge work with a fuel sender 40 ohms empty and 250 full on a 2000 chevy van i bought a autometer fuel gage 2643 the ohms 240 e and 33 full.will this fuel bridge work with my fuel sender thank you
Two 68 camaros one has stock gauge with “tanks” tank and pick up. Gauge works but stay at nearly full 1/2-3/4 of tank and then quickly down to empty Other has automer gauge , factory tank with aftermarket pick up sender, not accurate.
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$46.09
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$42.35