You have no items in your shopping cart.
Modification to an original dash can be a daunting task. AutoMeter makes it easy with a range of direct fit replacement dash panels that perfectly house AutoMeter instruments. Precision engineered and machined in the USA from billet aluminum, these panels drastically simplify the process of gauge installation while providing a clean, timeless look.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Fits one AutoMeter 3 1/8" instrument and four 2 1/16" gauges which feature a Street Rod bezel style. Will not accommodate gauges with Super, Monster, or SAE bezels. Please verify with your AutoMeter salesperson that the instruments you have selected will fit this panel.
- Direct Fit gauge dash panel replaces original instruments in 1953-1954 Chevrolet passenger cars and accommodates 5 AutoMeter gauges.
- Machined from billet aluminum in polished finish with ball milled details. Gauges mount from front of plate.
- Pre-drilled to accept 3 LED lights (optional part #3283) for turn signals and high beam indicator.
- Retains factory chrome bezel. (not included)
- SHIPPED WITH
DIRECT FIT DASH PANEL, CHEVY CAR 53-54, 5 GAUGE, BILLET is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by kewing12860 from Looks Great Wasn’t to thrilled with the direct fit. Required cutting the original dash.Date published: 2018-06-03
The guy I got my car from used you gauges, and I am changing out my gas tank for a fuel injection tank. I need to know what the ohms the gas gauge works on . I need this information as soon as possible to the the tank correct. Thank you so much for. Hi Lonnie, thank you for the question. The 7042 is a panel only. If you have an existing AutoMeter gauge it may be difficult to determine what the resistance is since we offer several options. If there are no decals on the gauge listing a part number, you may be able to remove the light socket and see a 3 digit number inside on the metal cylindrical meter movement. If you see that number inside, give us a call at 866-248-6357 or send us an email here and we can help determine what it is: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-01-29
California Prop 65 Warning