You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand new UI for 2018! The award winning DashLink software has been redesigned from the ground up to provide a clean new look, simplified user interface and blazing fast speed. All of the features you love about the orginal now further optimized - and best of all, this upgrade is free for all new and existing DashLink users!
Create a virtual dashboard for your vehicle using the completely redesigned AutoMeter DashLink app. Easy OBDII plug and play installation makes for the fastest performance gauge installation available. DashLink enables you to take advantage of AutoMeter’s years of instrumentation and data acquisition expertise to transform your Apple iOS or Android enabled device into a customizable display and monitoring system. AutoMeter DashLink puts you in control - Monitor and data log engine and vehicle performance, fuel economy, and instantly read and clear troublesome check engine lights, all with the easy to use plug-n-play functionality of the DashLink system.
The AutoMeter DashLink is the most accurate, easiest to use vehicle display solution in the market!
- Display - Feature the gauges you want, where you want them on your favorite iOS or Android device
- Data Log - Record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
- Peak Recall - Help keep your eyes on the road or track by using the built-in recall to view the maximum values at your convenience
- Skid Pad - Show lateral and accel/braking G's with min/max indicators
- Rainbow Track Map - Visualize your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track. Compare different laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap
- Inclinometer - Monitor the pitch and roll of your vehicle for off-road use
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics - Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Averages - Determine average fuel consumption, average vehicle speed, average boost pressure, or any other parameter monitored
- Trip Computer - Maintains stats for up to 5 trips
Performance and Drivetrain:
- Engine Speed
- Vehicle Speed
- Estimated HP and Torque
- Engine Coolant Temp
- Manifold Absolute Pressure
- Lambda/Wideband (AFR)
- Fuel Pressure
- Ignition Timing
- Intake Air Temp
- Ambient Air Temp
- Mass Airflow
- Fuel Trim - Short and Long Term
- Engine Load
- Catalyst Temp
- 0-60 MPH
- 1/8 & 1/4 Mile Times
- Accelerometer (Pitch, Roll, Forward, and Lateral)
- Instant Fuel Economy
- Average Fuel Economy
- Distance Traveled
- Distance/Time to Empty
- Fuel Level
- Distance Travelled
- Fuel Consumed
- Elapsed Drive Time
- Average CO2 Emission Rate
- Total CO2 Emission
- Number of Fill-Ups
- Average Fuel Flow
- Average Speed
- Idle time
- Read and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Monitor Readiness Status
- Loop Status
- O2 Sensor Voltage
*Parameters available are dependant on vehicle year/make/model/trim. Not every vehicle will have all parameters available in the OBDII data. Enhanced manufacturer specific data is available for select vehicles through In-App purchase.
**SEMA Show Award Winner for best mobile electronics product. Four-time SEMA Global Media Award winner.
DashLink is compatible Apple iOS and Android smartphone or tablet mobile devices (not included). Made for: Apple iPhone® X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad® (2017), iPad Pro® (9.7 inch), iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Air™ 2, iPad mini™ 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad® (4th Gen), iPod Touch® (5th and 6th Gen). DashLink is compatible Android devices running operating system 4.0 or later.
DashLink supports all OBDII and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide and all OBDII protocols: SAE-J1850 (PWM and VPW), ISO-9141, ISO-14230 (KWP2000), and ISO-15765 (CAN). Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Harness the accuracy and precision of AutoMeter gauges in an advanced hardware and software package that provides instantaneous feedback to you about how your vehicle is performing. Customize the look and feel of your virtual dashboard with an easy to use interface. Determine exactly what you want to see and how you want it displayed with the DashLink app.
- Data log what your vehicle is doing, determine: 0-60, ¼ mile, horsepower, and braking performance. Map where you vehicle has been, how it performed, and how many G’s you experienced with real time track mapping. Monitor your fuel economy/MPG, see how long your vehicle has idled, how many aggressive accelerations or braking events have occurred, and how your vehicle was driven. Instantly read, diagnose and clear engine codes and clear troublesome Check Engine lights, all with the easy to use plug-n-play functionality of the DashLink system.
- DashLink supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
- Take advantage of the power of your vehicle’s on board diagnostic system! Get the benefit of a comprehensive gauge set without the complication or expense of a typical installation. (Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- Performance gauges: Engine speed, Corrected vehicle speed, Open/closed loop, Boost/vacuum combo gauge, Acceleration (and braking), Torque
- Engine gauges: Timing (spark advance), Engine coolant temp, Intake air temp, Ambient air temp, Manifold absolute pressure, Mass airflow, Fuel trims - short and long term, Percent engine load, Catalyst temp, Fuel pressure, Lambda gauge, Air/fuel ratio (AFR)
- DashLink also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips including: Distance travelled, Fuel consumed, Average fuel economy, Fuel cost, Elapsed time, Drive time, Average carbon dioxide emission rate, Total carbon dioxide emission, Start date & time, Number of fill-ups, Average fuel flow rate, Average driving speed, Average trip speed, Average boost/vacuum, Average engine speed, Max acceleration, Max engine power and torque at wheels, Number of stops, Max fuel flow rate, Max speed, Idle time, Max boost/vacuum, Max engine speed, Max braking acceleration, Max engine torque, % distance travelled while not in gear, % distance travelled in each gear, % distance travelled in non-optimal gear, % time spent while not in gear, % time spent in each gear, % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Additional Features: Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs),Professional skid pad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators, Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing, Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading, Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
- Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase. DashLink is compatible Apple iOS smartphone or tablet mobile devices (not included). Made for: Apple iPhone® X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad® (2017), iPad Pro® (9.7 inch), iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Air™ 2, iPad mini™ 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad® (4th Gen), iPod Touch® (5th and 6th Gen)
- SHIPPED WITH
DASHLINK, OBDII DIGITAL GAUGES, APPLE iOS/ANDROID is rated out of 5 by 14.Rated 2 out of 5 by mechs from Only a small subset of listed features available I tried this on a 2007 and 20012 Toyota. I was disappointed to find neither was supported. That places it in to a limited mode where some data shows up like you might see with a diagnostics tool. Barely a fraction of the advertised features. I wanted to show some gauges I was lacking since the data is present. It mostly duplicated existing gauges but not even basics like fuel level or oil pressure. No tire pressure data, no transmission temp, no oil temp, outside temp, etc. Other features rely on the device used such as an iPad for acceleration and G forces. In short, it added no useful gauges and limited use OBDII diagnostics. Really, no fuel level or oil pressure? I used the support contact link on the App and asked if the firmware or software was something that gets updated in hopes that support for the Toyota might appear but it's been a month and support never responded to me.Date published: 2018-07-16Rated 3 out of 5 by Frederik from I miss options for custom dashboards The product extracts an impressive amount of data from the car but I find it difficult to uae as I have to browse through many pages to find the information that I need - I hoped to have all information on display on an iPad for ready reference when driving but this is not possible It would be great if it was possible to build your own dashboardDate published: 2018-07-02Rated 1 out of 5 by wilson from Worked for less than a week It was exactly what I needed, worked great for exactly 5 days. After reading reviews on retail sites like Summit Racing I find this is a common complaint. Waiting for customer service to respond.Date published: 2018-09-12Rated 4 out of 5 by Eaglekid from Dash link Have this now for a year. At first took some work to get it communication to the car but once got past that has been great. Like that can monitor several input at rge same time map,AfR, timing and water temperature. Mine once you launch the app t akes abut 1 to 2 min to connect. Love all of the info I have gotten from it.Date published: 2018-04-22Rated 4 out of 5 by Oscar from Great Product. I use this on my Chevy Sonic. It works as advertised, it shows many of the car functions. I use it with my iphone, though I wouldn't doubt is made best to be used with pad instead, as it would have more space for display. It accurately displays my performance timing, which is what I wanted in the first place. I'm giving it a four star instead of five, because I know the car has more sensors that can be displayed that the Dashlink provides. Maybe in the future more will be added as firmware is updated for free.Date published: 2018-08-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Bosstrent2010 from Not good Bought this device to be able to calculate distance to empty. It did good at that but the app they provide or the other dash command app it would not stay connected to either app. I returned the product and invested in a similar kiwi 3 which stays connected and will allow me to toggle through apps and not disconnect if it’s not the main thing on the screen like the autometer dashlink did. I am supposed to get a return and my money has not yet been refunded.Date published: 2019-09-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Skullborous from All in one! Recently supercharged my truck and was shopping for gauges such as boost, fuel air ratio, etc. This has near all I need in one place without installing anything. Just mount my IPAD in the center console area and have what I need. Remove it and no evidence of performance alterations. Outstanding product. Saved me much work and money. Like the measurement of 1/4 mile and 0-60 times.Date published: 2018-08-29Rated 1 out of 5 by PatrickF from App stopped working after 1 day I installed the Dashlink app on iPhone XS, it worked for less than a day, then I get the error message in the photo and the app exits. This is with OBDLink MX+ bluetooth dongle. When it worked it was a great app, I've had to request a refund from Apple.Date published: 2019-06-14
Will this work on a 09 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7l Cummins Turbo Diesel?Hello, Thank you for your question. This will work on your vehicle and as to what data you can access is mentioned in our description of this product. If you need further assistance please give our Tech Support a call: 866-248-6356.Date published: 2019-09-11
Does this come with the tablet? If not does the tablet just need Bluetooth or does it need WiFi? Also will it work on 2006 Mazda Rx-8Thank you for your inquiry. Dash Link uses your iOS or Android tablet or phone. It will work with your Mazda. It establishes a Bluetooth connection between the dongle and your tablet.Date published: 2019-09-11
Do you offer anything like this for older vehicles without OBDii?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, no we do not.Date published: 2019-09-06
Can you make the app available on CarPlay? It would be great to see some additional info via gauges or a dashboard without having to touch the phone. Thank you for your question. DashLink is not compatible with CarPlay or Android Auto. This is something we are currently looking intoDate published: 2019-08-28
Does it have the C2 Gauges?Thank you for your question. It does not, it has the Elite, Cobalt, Phantom, Sport-Comp and Ultra-Lite gauges series.Date published: 2019-08-28
I am looking to use this in a off-road car. is the MPH being read through the ECM or the iPad? I assume the accelerometer Function is through the iPad. And is there a way to have it read through the iPad only if it’s getting it from the ECM?Thank you for your question. DashLink uses your device's accelerometer, it does not use the ECM for that data.Date published: 2019-08-28
My dashlink worked fine for about 3 hours. stopped for gas and it will no longer connect. bluetooth is connected but it says cannot communicate with obd. removed and reinstalled everything and its the same. faulty module?Thank you for your question. I would recommend reaching out to our support team so they can go through some troubleshooting steps with you that are specific to your application. You can contact the support team at 815.895.8141 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-08-19
Just received the Dashlink and love it... One parameter that I'm not seeing that I would like to monitor is Oil Pressure... Is there any way to get the oil press gauge to work? I have a 2012 Dodge RAM 1500 with Hemi 5.7L and auto trans... Thanks DaveThank you for your question. Unfortunately, if it is not available there is no way to add it on DashLink. Oil pressure is one of the PIDs that oftentimes is not available. DashLink can only read and monitor the standard PIDs availble via the OBD-II port. If your vehicle manufacturer did not make oil pressure a standard PID on your vehicle, there is no way DashLink could read it.Date published: 2019-07-31
California Prop 65 Warning