You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand new UI for 2018! The award winning DashLink software has been redesigned from the ground up to provide a clean new look, simplified user interface and blazing fast speed. All of the features you love about the orginal now further optimized - and best of all, this upgrade is free for all new and existing DashLink users!
Create a virtual dashboard for your vehicle using the completely redesigned AutoMeter DashLink app. Easy OBDII plug and play installation makes for the fastest performance gauge installation available. DashLink enables you to take advantage of AutoMeter’s years of instrumentation and data acquisition expertise to transform your Apple iOS or Android enabled device into a customizable display and monitoring system. AutoMeter DashLink puts you in control - Monitor and data log engine and vehicle performance, fuel economy, and instantly read and clear troublesome check engine lights, all with the easy to use plug-n-play functionality of the DashLink system.
The AutoMeter DashLink is the most accurate, easiest to use vehicle display solution in the market!
- Display - Feature the gauges you want, where you want them on your favorite iOS or Android device
- Data Log - Record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
- Peak Recall - Help keep your eyes on the road or track by using the built-in recall to view the maximum values at your convenience
- Skid Pad - Show lateral and accel/braking G's with min/max indicators
- Rainbow Track Map - Visualize your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track. Compare different laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap
- Inclinometer - Monitor the pitch and roll of your vehicle for off-road use
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics - Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Averages - Determine average fuel consumption, average vehicle speed, average boost pressure, or any other parameter monitored
- Trip Computer - Maintains stats for up to 5 trips
Performance and Drivetrain:
- Engine Speed
- Vehicle Speed
- Estimated HP and Torque
- Engine Coolant Temp
- Manifold Absolute Pressure
- Lambda/Wideband (AFR)
- Fuel Pressure
- Ignition Timing
- Intake Air Temp
- Ambient Air Temp
- Mass Airflow
- Fuel Trim - Short and Long Term
- Engine Load
- Catalyst Temp
- 0-60 MPH
- 1/8 & 1/4 Mile Times
- Accelerometer (Pitch, Roll, Forward, and Lateral)
- Instant Fuel Economy
- Average Fuel Economy
- Distance Traveled
- Distance/Time to Empty
- Fuel Level
- Distance Travelled
- Fuel Consumed
- Elapsed Drive Time
- Average CO2 Emission Rate
- Total CO2 Emission
- Number of Fill-Ups
- Average Fuel Flow
- Average Speed
- Idle time
- Read and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Monitor Readiness Status
- Loop Status
- O2 Sensor Voltage
*Parameters available are dependant on vehicle year/make/model/trim. Not every vehicle will have all parameters available in the OBDII data. Enhanced manufacturer specific data is available for select vehicles through In-App purchase.
**SEMA Show Award Winner for best mobile electronics product. Four-time SEMA Global Media Award winner.
DashLink is compatible Apple iOS and Android smartphone or tablet mobile devices (not included). Made for: Apple iPhone® X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad® (2017), iPad Pro® (9.7 inch), iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Air™ 2, iPad mini™ 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad® (4th Gen), iPod Touch® (5th and 6th Gen). DashLink is compatible Android devices running operating system 4.0 or later.
DashLink supports all OBDII and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide and all OBDII protocols: SAE-J1850 (PWM and VPW), ISO-9141, ISO-14230 (KWP2000), and ISO-15765 (CAN). Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Harness the accuracy and precision of AutoMeter gauges in an advanced hardware and software package that provides instantaneous feedback to you about how your vehicle is performing. Customize the look and feel of your virtual dashboard with an easy to use interface. Determine exactly what you want to see and how you want it displayed with the DashLink app.
- Data log what your vehicle is doing, determine: 0-60, ¼ mile, horsepower, and braking performance. Map where you vehicle has been, how it performed, and how many G’s you experienced with real time track mapping. Monitor your fuel economy/MPG, see how long your vehicle has idled, how many aggressive accelerations or braking events have occurred, and how your vehicle was driven. Instantly read, diagnose and clear engine codes and clear troublesome Check Engine lights, all with the easy to use plug-n-play functionality of the DashLink system.
- DashLink supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
- Take advantage of the power of your vehicle’s on board diagnostic system! Get the benefit of a comprehensive gauge set without the complication or expense of a typical installation. (Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- Performance gauges: Engine speed, Corrected vehicle speed, Open/closed loop, Boost/vacuum combo gauge, Acceleration (and braking), Torque
- Engine gauges: Timing (spark advance), Engine coolant temp, Intake air temp, Ambient air temp, Manifold absolute pressure, Mass airflow, Fuel trims - short and long term, Percent engine load, Catalyst temp, Fuel pressure, Lambda gauge, Air/fuel ratio (AFR)
- DashLink also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips including: Distance travelled, Fuel consumed, Average fuel economy, Fuel cost, Elapsed time, Drive time, Average carbon dioxide emission rate, Total carbon dioxide emission, Start date & time, Number of fill-ups, Average fuel flow rate, Average driving speed, Average trip speed, Average boost/vacuum, Average engine speed, Max acceleration, Max engine power and torque at wheels, Number of stops, Max fuel flow rate, Max speed, Idle time, Max boost/vacuum, Max engine speed, Max braking acceleration, Max engine torque, % distance travelled while not in gear, % distance travelled in each gear, % distance travelled in non-optimal gear, % time spent while not in gear, % time spent in each gear, % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Additional Features:Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs),Professional skid pad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators, Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing, Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading, Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
- Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase. DashLink is compatible Apple iOS smartphone or tablet mobile devices (not included). Made for: Apple iPhone® X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad® (2017), iPad Pro® (9.7 inch), iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Air™ 2, iPad mini™ 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad® (4th Gen), iPod Touch® (5th and 6th Gen)
- SHIPPED WITH
DASHLINK, OBDII DIGITAL GAUGES, APPLE iOS/ANDROID is rated out of 5 by 8.Rated 2 out of 5 by mechs from Only a small subset of listed features available I tried this on a 2007 and 20012 Toyota. I was disappointed to find neither was supported. That places it in to a limited mode where some data shows up like you might see with a diagnostics tool. Barely a fraction of the advertised features. I wanted to show some gauges I was lacking since the data is present. It mostly duplicated existing gauges but not even basics like fuel level or oil pressure. No tire pressure data, no transmission temp, no oil temp, outside temp, etc. Other features rely on the device used such as an iPad for acceleration and G forces. In short, it added no useful gauges and limited use OBDII diagnostics. Really, no fuel level or oil pressure? I used the support contact link on the App and asked if the firmware or software was something that gets updated in hopes that support for the Toyota might appear but it's been a month and support never responded to me.Date published: 2018-07-16Rated 3 out of 5 by Frederik from I miss options for custom dashboards The product extracts an impressive amount of data from the car but I find it difficult to uae as I have to browse through many pages to find the information that I need - I hoped to have all information on display on an iPad for ready reference when driving but this is not possible It would be great if it was possible to build your own dashboardDate published: 2018-07-02Rated 4 out of 5 by Oscar from Great Product. I use this on my Chevy Sonic. It works as advertised, it shows many of the car functions. I use it with my iphone, though I wouldn't doubt is made best to be used with pad instead, as it would have more space for display. It accurately displays my performance timing, which is what I wanted in the first place. I'm giving it a four star instead of five, because I know the car has more sensors that can be displayed that the Dashlink provides. Maybe in the future more will be added as firmware is updated for free.Date published: 2018-08-05Rated 1 out of 5 by wilson from Worked for less than a week It was exactly what I needed, worked great for exactly 5 days. After reading reviews on retail sites like Summit Racing I find this is a common complaint. Waiting for customer service to respond.Date published: 2018-09-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Skullborous from All in one! Recently supercharged my truck and was shopping for gauges such as boost, fuel air ratio, etc. This has near all I need in one place without installing anything. Just mount my IPAD in the center console area and have what I need. Remove it and no evidence of performance alterations. Outstanding product. Saved me much work and money. Like the measurement of 1/4 mile and 0-60 times.Date published: 2018-08-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Eaglekid from Dash link Have this now for a year. At first took some work to get it communication to the car but once got past that has been great. Like that can monitor several input at rge same time map,AfR, timing and water temperature. Mine once you launch the app t akes abut 1 to 2 min to connect. Love all of the info I have gotten from it.Date published: 2018-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by XXMattXX from Great Product at a Good Price I have had the DashLink for about a month now. It is very easy to setup and easy to use. It displays everything it advertises that it does. I use it all the time and am very satisfied with it. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a similar device.Date published: 2018-05-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Jakkhamma from The Ease Of Use Loved Watching Real Time Diagnosing!!! It is a Must 2004 Pontiac GTO Loves itDate published: 2018-10-17
I have a 2010 Ford F250 super duty Harley Davidson addition with the 6.4 Power stroke 4X4 will this work on my truck Thank you RobertSo far my experience has been this..... Even though the tablet I'm using as a dashboard in a crawler is around 28" away from the dashlink and obd II, it goes through boughts of difficulty linking. While the buggy is running I can unplug and then replug in the dashlink and this fixes the problem. In using an Android based device. There is no transmission temp gauge in any of the options. I didn't look into this prior to purchase, and I wish I had as this is important to me. When it works it's good.Date published: 2018-12-07
Will this work with a Mitsubishi Evo X 2008?Thank you for the question. DashLink is compatible with your 2008 Mitsubishi Evo X. However, we won't be able to confirm what parameters will be available. Here is the current standard of OBD-II parameters https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OBD-II_PIDs#Standard_PIDs While there are still no guarantees as to what you'll pick up, you should expect quite a few parameters to monitor.Date published: 2018-12-07
I have an android radio and it shows the device but it will not connect. I have tried setting passkey to 0000 and 1234. Any other suggestions? Android radio has version 6.0.1 and BT version 6.0.1-23. Also, boost does not work when using app on iPhone. Thank you for your question. It sounds like this is going to need some more in depth troubleshooting help. I recommend contacting tech support at 866.248.6357 or via a contact us form here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-12-06
Will this work with a 2000 audi a41.8t? Thank you for the question. DashLink is compatible with your 2000 Audi. However, we won't be able to confirm what parameters will be available. Here is the current standard of OBD-II parameters https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OBD-II_PIDs#Standard_PIDs While there are still no guarantees as to what you'll pick up, you should expect quite a few parameters to monitor.Date published: 2018-12-06
How well does this work with 2012 6.7 cummins? Is there EGT, and boost guage on this also? And will it download on an pioneer app radio?Thank you for the question. DashLink is compatible with your 2012 6.7 Cummins. However, we won't be able to confirm what parameters will be available. Here is the current standard of OBD-II parameters https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OBD-II_PIDs#Standard_PIDs While there are still no guarantees as to what you'll pick up, you should expect quite a few parameters to monitor.Date published: 2018-12-03
Will this unit monitor coolant temps in real time on a 2014 Subaru Outback? Thank you for your question. While we do not know for sure PIDs are available, coolant temp is pretty basic and certainly should be one you can read. It will not read as "real time" as a standard gauge would, however, it should be fairly close. The time it takes to display would be the time it takes your computer to analyze the data and publish it through the OBD-II port. Since you have a 2014 vehicle, the computer should be fairly quick and the data should be available near real time.Date published: 2018-11-29
Is there a way to find out what all will be displayed for a 1996 s10?Thank you for your question. 1996 was the first year OBD-II became standard. While we cannot know for sure what is available for your vehicle, it will likely be only the basic data and PIDs.Date published: 2018-11-29
I have a 93 nissan 300zx TT. Will this work if i use a 14 pin to 16pin OBDii adapter?Thank you for the question. Unfortunately, the DashLink is not compatible with the 14 pin to 16 pin adapter. The DashLink works only with the 16 pin OBD-II or EOBD platform.Date published: 2018-11-27
California Prop 65 Warning