You have no items in your shopping cart.
Join the AutoMeter Products Team, the industry leader in automotive performance instrumentation and test equipment. These positions are full time with excellent company benefits.
Technical Support/Sales Agent
AutoMeter is an industry leader in the high performance automotive aftermarket. It is a high technology company based in Sycamore, IL USA, with a state-of-the-art cellular automotive manufacturing operation, world class ISO 9000:TS 16949 Certified Quality System, an advanced engineering team, and product technology that is unmatched in the automotive marketplace. AutoMeter Products prides itself in having a creative, professional, employee-focused work environment.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matched contributions
- Paid holiday and personal time
- Short-term, long-term, and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Key Responsibilities and Scope of Work Includes:
- Providing technical support and pre-sales recommendations to performance automotive customers via phone, email, and live web chat.
- Opportunities for limited travel to provide sales, installation, and technical advice at performance automotive events such as races, car shows, and industry trade events.
More About You:
- You must be knowledgeable in basic automotive wiring with a general understanding of automotive systems including engine and electrical
- You must possess good interpersonal skills and interact well with a variety of personality types over the phone and in person
- You have the ability to work in a team environment with customer service, quality assurance, manufacturing, and engineering personnel
- You can communicate effectively in English, in both oral and written forms
- You have a basic PC knowledge with experience in MS Office
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Automotive technical experience is preferred
AutoMeter is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the company. AutoMeter does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at:
AutoMeter Products, Inc
111 Somonauk St
Sycamore, IL 60178