You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tube-style shift light, w/ innovative AIM swivel mount. Features 5 programmable shift points including Launch Lite, progressive shift, digital RPM display, compatible with .5-6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cyl engines), and 7 color shift light.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features 4 programmable shift points, adjustable by 10 RPM increments - including Launch Lite, progressive shift, and digital RPM display
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Seven user selectable colors (white, red, yellow, green, teal, blue, and magenta) to match visual preferences of driver as well as brightness adjustments for changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Measures 5.1" x 2.1" x 3.1"
- a.i.m system™ allows 30º of angle adjustment and 360º rotation of bracket assembly for incredible mounting versatility.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Will this gauge work with a 2014 Dodge Challenger RT, with an automatic transmission? I'm more interested in the launch rpm's than the shift points.Thank you for your inquiry. The 5348 does have a Launch Light feature. In order to work with your 2014 Challenger, you will also need a model 9117 Tach Adapter: https://www.autometer.com/tach-adapter.htmlDate published: 2019-01-10
My bracket is broken. Do you sell them separately?Thank you so much for contacting us. While we don't have a separate part number for the bracket, we are more than happy to help you get a replacement. Reach out to our tech team and we'll help get you sorted. You can call at 866.248.6357, used the Chat link on every page on the site or email them here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-20
California Prop 65 Warning