You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tube-style shift light, w/ innovative AIM swivel mount. Features 5 programmable shift points including Launch Lite, progressive shift, digital RPM display, compatible with .5-6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cyl engines), and 7 color shift light.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features 4 programmable shift points, adjustable by 10 RPM increments - including Launch Lite, progressive shift, and digital RPM display
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Seven user selectable colors (white, red, yellow, green, teal, blue, and magenta) to match visual preferences of driver as well as brightness adjustments for changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Measures 5.1" x 2.1" x 3.1"
- a.i.m system™ allows 30º of angle adjustment and 360º rotation of bracket assembly for incredible mounting versatility.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
I have not been able to get the Launch Light function to work. All other functions seem to be working fine. I have tried two seperate 12 volt sources connected to the blue wire, and have set the value to 2500RPM but it does not come on. am I missing a steThank you for your inquiry Please contact our Tech Support Team directly at 866-248-6357 for specific help with this unit.Date published: 2020-02-07
Hi mate would this work on my 2011 FXDF DYNA FATBOB .?. IS THIS THE ONLY ONE IF IT DOES ? IS THIS PRICE FOR THE AUSSIE DOLLAR ..? CAN I BUY THIS SOMEWHERE IN PERTH ASAPThank you for your inquiry. This product is not recommended for motorcycle use.Date published: 2019-12-13
I have owned the 5348 for a few years but just noticed that if I set SP1 to 5000 all other shift points light at 5000 even if they are set higher - is this correct? (I have SP1 set to 5000, SP2-4 set at 5800 but the light always comes on at 5000)Thank you for your question. It sounds like the unit is not registering when the vehicle shifts so it is always trying to use your first shift point because it thinks you haven't shifted. This can be caused by a variety of things and I would recommend reaching out to our support team so they can go through some detailed troubleshooting steps with you. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-09-16
Can this be triggered by the tach wire on a Harley Davidson Twin Cam engine. Or a V-Rod?Thank you for your inquiry. The 5348 is designed for automotive use. While it can be calibrated to work on most V-Twins, it is not weather resistant, and the V-Twin signal is such that the shift light may not perform well. It is not advised.Date published: 2019-09-11
CAN THIS SHIFT LIGHT BE HOOKED UP TO MY MSD DISTRIBUTER AND 6ALBOX WITH OUT ANY OTHER DEVICES. CAN IT ALSO BE USED AS A TACH AND SHIFT LIGHT WITH OUT A STAND ALONE TACH.THANK YOUThank you for your question. Yes, it can. This unit is a tachometer that is designed to look like a shift light. It is a completely standalone unit, hooking a tachometer is entirely optional and only necessary if you would like to see the rpm displayed on a dial face rather than just the digital readout on the DPSS unit itself.Date published: 2019-11-06
Hi I'm enquiring about a autometer pro shift light level 2 for my 2017 Harley Davidson FXDWG. Will this fit my bike please ? Is there any other hardware parts I need to install this on my bike please ?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have anything that will work with the CanBus system on your 2017 Harley.Date published: 2019-07-31
I'm interested in 2 different shift lights for my 2017 mustang with the 302 modular coyote engine. Part #'s: 5348 (bullet style) and #2676 for a gauge pod. My question is: How do these connect to a modern system with coil packs? A different connector?Thank you for your question. You will need our 9117 adapter to connect to coil packs.Date published: 2019-06-13
Will this gauge work with a 2014 Dodge Challenger RT, with an automatic transmission? I'm more interested in the launch rpm's than the shift points.Thank you for your inquiry. The 5348 does have a Launch Light feature. In order to work with your 2014 Challenger, you will also need a model 9117 Tach Adapter: https://www.autometer.com/tach-adapter.htmlDate published: 2019-01-10
California Prop 65 Warning