You have no items in your shopping cart.
The BCT-460 is the ultimate handheld electrical system tester specifically designed for the heavy-duty truck market. Through the use of state of the art digital circuitry, a separable tablet and control module, and Auto Meter’s optional AMPNET cloud data management services, the BCT-460 delivers accurate, reliable, and fast testing results all-in-one new innovative Wi-Fi enabled device.
• Innovative tablet based truck electrical system analyzer with wireless remote load module
• Includes a ruggedized control module with a 7”, wide viewing angle touch screen user interface. Load module lithium-ion battery is both rechargeable and replaceable
• True load test for 6 and 12 volt batteries (including AGM)
• Performs battery pack testing (up to 4 batteries)
• Tests 12 and 24 volt starting and charging systems
• Tests 6 and 12 volt batteries rated between 100-1600 CCA
• Provides a significant load during testing for incredible accuracy, even on partially discharged batteries
• Provides Quick PM tests for battery pack, starter, alternator (Up to 450 Amp output), and cable voltage drop tests
• Provides full electrical system test similar to the RP-129A
• Delivers a clear snapshot of cranking RPM for enhanced diagnostics (patent pending)
• Includes automatic voltage drop testing on starter, alternator, and lift-gate cables and connectors
• Includes built in non-contact IR battery temperature measurement. Also includes port for optional inductive current probe
• Wi-Fi enabled for automatic real time data collection and customer communications
• Performs lift gate testing with separately sold adaptors
• Field replaceable, plug and play leads for easy tool maintenance
• Step by step graphical troubleshooting instructions guide user through the testing process and clear, next step advice
•With the use of a microprocessor, a substantial true load, and AutoMeter’s patented digital pulse load testing protocol, the BCT-460 accurately measures the battery’s capacity and recovery for a comprehensive state of health assessment. Capable of detecting bad cells and “near end of life” conditions.
•The BCT-460 applies a true load to the battery in order to simulate real world operating conditions
• Charging System test results measure alternator current output, voltage regulation, diode ripple, and also starter cranking RPM (patent pending).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- SHIPPED WITH
Can test results be sent to an email address without having to have an AMPNET account?Thank you for your inquiry. This tester cannot send results to an email account.Date published: 2020-02-21
Does this come with the small set of leads as well? If so, how long are they?Thank you for your question. This does come with P/N: AC-94 20' VOLTAGE DROP TEST LEAD SET.Date published: 2020-02-21
I need to purchase the leads for the meter and new jaws.Thank you for your question. You will need P/N: AC-105.Date published: 2019-12-24
When we go to test a battery it says that it cant read the battery temperature? Any advice?Thank you for your question. I would recommend contacting our support team so we can go through some troubleshooting with you and identify the best action to get this working for you. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-10-01
where can i purchase replacement leads for this deviceThank you for your inquiry. The leads for the BCT-460 are available for purchase direct from the factory. The External Voltage Drop leads are part number AC-94, and the main Battery Lead Set is part number AC-105. Please call the factory for pricing at 866-248-6357.Date published: 2019-01-30
How do we printout results to keep with work order.Thank you for your question. To make sure we properly answer your question, we will need a little more information. Please contact our tech team so we can make sure we direct you in the right direction for a solution. You can contact them by calling 866.248.6357 or submitting a contact form here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-12-20
California Prop 65 Warning