You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Looks like a fuel sending unit is included? If so, is it possible you've got one compatible with the in-cab C10 tanks (~16 1/2 depth)?Hi Rich, thank you for the question. The sender you see in the 1302-00408 kit is the only sender that we offer. It's a 240-33 ohm range and is also adjustable from a 5" to 24" deep tank.Date published: 2018-05-29
Do you have a version of these with LED lighting?Hi John, thank you so much for contacting us. Currently, these gauges are not available with LED, through the dial lighting. As they're a more vintage style, they use traditional around the dial flood lighting. You can however upgrade the incandescent bulbs with LED replacements: http://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=led+bulb+pack#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-26
California Prop 65 Warning