You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
I see from the above fuel sender answer that the guage would NOT be compatible with the stock sender on my 55 chevy. Will the sender in the set fit my stock fuel tank? Thanks, SwedeThank you for your question. None of our gauges or sending units are made to be vehicle specific, they are made for universal application. The fuel level sending unit is #3262 and that fits a standard 5-bolt, top mounting, flange.Date published: 2019-05-17
Looks like a fuel sending unit is included? If so, is it possible you've got one compatible with the in-cab C10 tanks (~16 1/2 depth)?Hi Rich, thank you for the question. The sender you see in the 1302-00408 kit is the only sender that we offer. It's a 240-33 ohm range and is also adjustable from a 5" to 24" deep tank.Date published: 2018-05-29
Do you have a version of these with LED lighting?Hi John, thank you so much for contacting us. Currently, these gauges are not available with LED, through the dial lighting. As they're a more vintage style, they use traditional around the dial flood lighting. You can however upgrade the incandescent bulbs with LED replacements: http://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=led+bulb+pack#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-26
California Prop 65 Warning