You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 11,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- NHRA Competition legal
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with an optional rapid response, high visibility user-programmable 4-stage shift light.
- Monitor and record Engine and Driveshaft RPM to analyze wheelspin, clutch slip, coverter lock up, gear changes and more!
- Includes award winning DataPro analysis software
- Download data to your PC via USB
- Comparative run overlay allows you to compare current to best runs and see what happened not only when, but where!
- SHIPPED WITH
- Call AutoMeter Technical Support At 1-866-248-6357
- Hardware Included
I would like to know what accessories can be added to this model?Thank you for your inquiry. The 6888 has a shift light output compatible with any of our LED-lit Quick Lites or Super Lites.Date published: 2019-08-02
Good afternoon. I would be grateful if you could send me additional information about this product. I need it for a professional Sim Racing. What accessories can be added and what do I need for perfect operation on the Sim? I also hear your suggestionThank you for your inquiry. The 6888 requires a 12 volt DC power source, and a signal that is a 12 volt DC square wave at 4 pulses per crankshaft revolution. You would need to replicate this to operate the tachometer on your Sim racer.Date published: 2019-08-01
California Prop 65 Warning