You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. Record up to 80 seconds of engine RPM data and playback at slow motion speeds to analyze vehicle and driver performance following a run. Identify key performance data such as burnout, launch RPM, tire spin, gear changes and engine speed through the traps to fine tune your setup and trip the win lights.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Playback a complete run of engine RPM data at 1:1 or 1:3 speed
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optional shift light connector allows for the addition of a variety of options from AutoMeter to improve driver visibility and reaction to desired gear change points.
- Program up to 4 gear-specific shift light points to maximize your vehicle's performance. Built in short-shift protection prevents missed shifts due to early shifts by monitoring RPM drop and intelligently determining when a gear change has occurred.
- Optional Launch Lite feature utilizes a Shift Lite connected to the tachometer to help the driver properly stage the vehicle and maintain desired RPM prior to launch in classes where launch control electronics are prohibited by utilizing the light to indicate whether you are at, above, or below your desired launch RPM.
- Remote recording trigger lead may be connected to driver accessible push button, trans-brake, line-lock, clutch switch, or foot brake light switch for maximum versatility and ease of use for the driver.
- Green LED recording status lamp provides quick visual indication of tachometer mode to the driver to ensure you never miss a recording.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
Tach # 3964 ..........will the playback also show the shift light as it functions during the recorded run or does it cease to light up in playback mode ????Thank you for your question. On the 3964, the shift light will not illuminate during playback mode.Date published: 2018-10-04
tach # 3964........if the driver screws up and does not record the run and has two different shift points saved for 1-2 and 3-4 in the tach memory..........will either shift point be operating and if so which one will show ????????????????????Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If the Sport Comp Playback is not in record mode it will function like a standard shift light tachometer and will use only the first shift set point.Date published: 2018-02-26
California Prop 65 Warning