You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 11,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- Two-stage 'Lo-Hi' light allows user-programmed unique activation point for 1-2 shift allowing for improved driver reaction and traction off the line.
- Unique 'Dual Range' dial scale is engineered specifically for fast revving, high RPM engines that spend most of their time in the power band, providing improved resolution and visibility for the driver where it counts!
- SHIPPED WITH
I just purchased this tach. Why is the manual I received for an older model, the same as the linked manual on this page? Would like to know how to set up the shift light and use the recall feature.Thank you so much for contacting us. Checking the link on the manual on this page, it is the correct one for your tach: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1244.pdf (direct link in case there's a caching issue on your browser) The second page covers both shift light and recall functions. Should any of that not be clear, our tech team is always happy to help aand can walk you through setup. You can reach them at 866.248.6357 M-F, 8am - 5pm CST. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-02
California Prop 65 Warning