You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
Can this Tach be used on a two cylinder motorcycle with electronic ignition?Thank you for your question. This tachometer can calibrate for 1-4 pulse ignition systems, so yes, it should work on your two cylinder motorcycle.Date published: 2019-12-03
Is this tach offered with a black bezel ? If not, can the bezel be removed and anodized or painted ? I’d like a tach that is completely black to match my other gauges.Thank you for your question. Yes, you can special order this to be made with a black bezel. You will need to contact our support team for assistance in placing a special order. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-09-05
California Prop 65 Warning