5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, SHIFT LIGHT, BLACK, AUTO GAGE
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-8,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
On the model 233905 tach - can the shift light be moved to the opposite side of the tach, so it's in the upper right quadrant rather than the upper left? That way it won't block my speedometer. Thanks; love your products.
Is this tach compatible with the msd 6Al digital ignition box, also would I need the tach adaptor 8910 from msd to utilize this tach. I'm working on a 69 merc with a 428. Thanks
Curious about applicability of this used on a v-twin motorcycle. Under your description it says it’s used for 4,6,8 cylinder engines, can you offer some advice?
Does this need a tach adaptor for a 2008 mustang
Will this tach work with an MSD 6 box WITHOUT a tach adapter?
Hi. Trying to put this gauge on a 1990 Harley. Is it at all possible by adding some kind of electronic parts to make it work? Thank you.
Just purchased autometer Rpm meter 233904, clips both Brown and orange for my 4cylinder car. Once engine started, actual rpm running on 2000rpm but autometer show 4000rpm. Can I know how can I set the correct rpm?
I hv 5" monster auto meter tac. I installed and it's working some times sits a 0 until u accelerate and then it doesn't show correct rpm. Ss396 bb doing 80 mph at 2000 rpm then sometimes it shows 1k at idle buy is still low when u accelerate. Check good
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
LENS & NIGHT COVER, BLUE, FOR PRO-LITE AND SHIFT-LITE Product #3250$11.95
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, BLUE, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3296$14.95
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, GREEN, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3295$14.95