You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
I hv 5" monster auto meter tac. I installed and it's working some times sits a 0 until u accelerate and then it doesn't show correct rpm. Ss396 bb doing 80 mph at 2000 rpm then sometimes it shows 1k at idle buy is still low when u accelerate. Check goodHi Tim, thank you so much for contacting us. The first thing I would verify is that the tach has a good engine or chassis ground. I'd also verify that the tach is seeing >12.5VDC along the red power wire when the vehicle is operating. While it's probably not possible to fully diagnose through the questions section here, our tech team is more than happy to help. You can reach us directly via the Chat link at the top of every page on the site, via phone at 866.248.6357 of via email here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-01
part # for LED white replacement bulb ?Hi Eric, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not currently offer a white LED replacement bulb for the Monster tachs. We do have colored options, but not white. It uses a #86 style bulb which are most commonly found in pinball machines due their their high light output and exceptional vibration resistance. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.Date published: 2017-11-15
California Prop 65 Warning