You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. This model is designed for the specific needs of competition diesel use, featuring a unique sensor engineered to be mounted near the crank pulley which creates a signal from 4 machined grooves or 4 raised bolt heads to precisely monitor engine speed. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 6,000 rpm in just 333 milliseconds ensuring that you never have to worry that your engine is spinning faster than the tach and includes a built-in memory recall to allow review of the highest RPM achieved on your last pass or hook. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street or race diesel electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Gauge kit includes magnetic pickup, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
Will this tach work with your alternator pick up #9112? Thankyou. Vince B.Hi Vince, thank you for the question. The 6806 comes with its own type of sensor (model 5211) and will not be compatible with the 9112 style adapter. The 9112 pick-up will work with any standard electronic ignition tachometer. We have introduced several 6,000 RPM tachometers to our standard line to better suit a diesel range, like model 3997 - https://www.autometer.com/5-in-dash-tachometer-0-6-000-rpm-sport-comp.htmlDate published: 2018-04-24
California Prop 65 Warning