You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 11,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
Hi! can I use this on a snowmobile 1-3 cyl engine?Thank you for your question. We do not recommend using our gauges on snowmobiles as they are not meant to be exposed to the environment and our tachs use 12v DC power, snowmobiles can use over 20v AC power which will destroy the tach. Here is a write up we have regarding our gauges and snowmobiles: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/74Date published: 2019-03-15
California Prop 65 Warning