You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 11,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- Two-stage 'Lo-Hi' light allows user-programmed unique activation point for 1-2 shift allowing for improved driver reaction and traction off the line.
- SHIPPED WITH
Does this tacho come with the needed wiring?Hi Wade, thank you so much for contacting us. This tach includes a length of wiring for the power, ground, signal and light circuit that is adequate for many typical installations. Depending on your application, it may be necessary to lengthen/shorten the wiring. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-21
Will this gauge work with rotary engines.?Hi Wade, thank you so much for contacting us. You shouldn't have any issues using this tach with a rotary engine. Most commonly, the tach is set to 4 cylinder, 2PPR calibration and the signal wire is connected to the negative side of the leading coil. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-21
California Prop 65 Warning