You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. Record up to 80 seconds of engine RPM data and playback at slow motion speeds to analyze vehicle and driver performance following a run. Identify key performance data such as burnout, launch RPM, tire spin, gear changes and engine speed through the traps to fine tune your setup and trip the win lights.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Playback a complete run of engine RPM data at 1:1 or 1:3 speed
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optional shift light connector allows for the addition of a variety of options from AutoMeter to improve driver visibility and reaction to desired gear change points.
- Program up to 4 gear-specific shift light points to maximize your vehicle's performance. Built in short-shift protection prevents missed shifts due to early shifts by monitoring RPM drop and intelligently determining when a gear change has occurred.
- Optional Launch Lite feature utilizes a Shift Lite connected to the tachometer to help the driver properly stage the vehicle and maintain desired RPM prior to launch in classes where launch control electronics are prohibited by utilizing the light to indicate whether you are at, above, or below your desired launch RPM.
- Remote recording trigger lead may be connected to driver accessible push button, trans-brake, line-lock, clutch switch, or foot brake light switch for maximum versatility and ease of use for the driver.
- Green LED recording status lamp provides quick visual indication of tachometer mode to the driver to ensure you never miss a recording.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
I currently have a autometer digital shift light/ tach. Can i hook this tach up and use the digital tach/shift light alsoThank you for your question. Yes, you could certainly run both units simultaneously without any issues.Date published: 2019-04-09
how to set shift lightThank you so much for contacting us. If you click the spot that says "Manual: Download" on this exact page, it'll take you to the step by step instructions. Here's a direct link as well: http://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1081.pdf Shift-Lite Set Mode 1.1 To enter this mode, apply power to the tach with the engine off (no ignition signal to the tach). 1.2 Press and release Shift-Set (Button C). The pointer moves from 0 RPM to 1K RPM. This is the indicator for setting Shift-Lite set point #1. 1.3 Press and release Shift-Set to review and/or set Shift-Lite set point #1. The green LED will flash, with the pointer indicating the current RPM. 1.4 Using the “+” (Button A) and “-” (Button B) move the pointer to the desired RPM for set point #1. 1.5 Once the pointer is positioned at the desired RPM, press and release Shift-Set to store the setting. The green LED will turn off, and the pointer will return to 1K RPM. 1.6 Using the “+” and “-” buttons move the pointer up or down to the next Shift-Lite set point to be programmed or reviewed. (2K for the second shift point, 3K for the third, 4K for the fourth) 1.7 Repeat steps 1.3 - 1.6 to program or review each shift-lite set point. Advancing the pointer to 5K RPM will allow the reviewing and setting of the Launch RPM set point. This is accomplished using steps 1.3 to 1.5 above. Changing this set point will not affect any of the four shift-lite set points. 1.8 When all shift points are set, press and release “-” button until pointer returns to 0, to permanently store the settings. This resets the tach mode. Note: If a set point has been changed, all higher Shift-Lite set points will also be changed to the same value. All lower Shift-Lite set points will be left unchanged. For example, if Shift-Lite set point #2 is changed to 6,000 RPM, set points #3 and #4 will also be changed to 6,000 RPM. Set point #1 will not be changed. Set point #5 is the Launch RPM and will not change when set points #1-4 are changed.Date published: 2017-11-07
California Prop 65 Warning