You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Luminescent dials glow green at night for dimly lit tracks when no battery is available to light conventional instruments
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- For racing use only - Not intended for street applications
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
I want all the functions to be on the tach. It does not appear that this is the case. It looks like another place is needed to put the selector. Am I right???Thank you for your question. Yes, to keep the gauge water resistant, the switch is on the outside. The setup of the switch as well as dimensions for the gauge can be found in the instructions here: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1142.pdfDate published: 2018-10-22
I think it is but, I'll ask the question. No harm in asking a question. This tach is electronic, NOT mechanical, right? Does it come with its own little wiring harness??? How is the 5" measurement obtained.Thank you for your question. This tachometer is electric. We have actually never offered a mechanical tachometer. It does not come with a wiring harness, you would have to supply your own wire, we recommend 16-18 gauge wire. The 5" measurement is the Outside Diameter of the bezel.Date published: 2018-10-22
California Prop 65 Warning