5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, MEMORY, SHIFT LIGHT, BLACK, AUTO GAGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
Can this tach be used on a BBC with a Vertex OXC Magneto?
You would need to acquire the 9118. Technically everything should work, but we would recommend the 6851 for optimal performance for you Magento.
Date published: 2021-11-30
How do you set the shift light?
Hi Chili, our different tachometers vary with how the shift point is set, but this specific model 233906 would follow this procedure: 1. Press both buttons at the same time while in the Normal Operation mode to initiate the Shift Light Set mode. 2. The Shift Light Set mode may be identified by the shift light flashing on briefly twice per second. The pointer will display the current shift light set point. 3. Press and hold the top button to scan upwards (clockwise). Press and hold the bottom button to scan downward (counter-clockwise). 4. A brief tap on either button will cause the pointer to move slightly in the appropriate direction for fine tuning the shift point. The gauge will return to Normal Operation by simply not touching either switch for 5 seconds.
Date published: 2020-03-06
Is this universal for any car?
Thank you so much for contacting us. This tach, like nearly every gauge in the AutoMeter line is designed to be universal. As long as the vehicle has either a 12v or 16v, negative ground electric system and an ignition, you will be able to get the tach to work. If you've got questions about installation on your specific vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact our tech team at 866.248.6357, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!
Date published: 2017-12-15
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.33
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$177.12
LENS & NIGHT COVER, BLUE, FOR PRO-LITE AND SHIFT-LITE Product #3250$14.49
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, BLUE, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3296$17.49
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, GREEN, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3295$17.49