5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, COBALT
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
Can you program the shift light to activate at more than one shift point?
HELLO, CAN THIS TACH BE USED FOR A 2 CYLINDER HARLEY DAVIDSON.
I cant get this tach to work i can get it to light up and shift light but i can't set shift point or it to read or the needle to do anything
I have 3 wires red black and green ,,,, I'd imagine red is power black is ground green is tach ,,, what lights it up ?????
Looking for matching gauges. Oil, water and trans to match with Product # 6299. My husband has it and I would like to get him the three for his Birthday.
Well, I wish to know whether this instrument can be fitted on to a steam turbine. @ temperature not exceeding 48-50 *C ambient. in the turbine room. How is the speed sensing?
https://www.autometer.com/5-tach-10-000-rpm-shift-lite-cobalt.html How do I remove the 6 sided nut around the re button on the front of the tach? Thanks, Bruce
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-260 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6155$170.16
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6153$230.28