You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Looking for matching gauges. Oil, water and trans to match with Product # 6299. My husband has it and I would like to get him the three for his Birthday.Thank you for your question. The matching Cobalt series gauges are Oil Pressure #6127, Water Temp #6137, and Transmission Temp #6149.Date published: 2019-07-09
Well, I wish to know whether this instrument can be fitted on to a steam turbine. @ temperature not exceeding 48-50 *C ambient. in the turbine room. How is the speed sensing?Hi there, thank you so much for the question. We can only make a recommendation for an automotive application. The 6299 Cobalt Tachometer will trigger off the negative side of the coil on older points and some newer electronic ignitions, and off the tach output on some aftermarket ignitions boxes like MSD.Date published: 2018-03-05
California Prop 65 Warning