5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, CARBON FIBER
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
Does this specific model (#4899) come with the shift light shown in picture?
Hi, does the #4899 tachometer work well with Mallory supermag 4 ignition? If so, what else applications do I need to install it? Best regards Mattias from Sweden
Hi I read the manual and still can not understand how to change PPR with type ?
Hi Can I remove tach from Pedestal &mount this Tach in dash, I have a mounting custom plate for Auto meter gauges for my 67 Camaro. doe's this tach have the threads coming out of the rear of the gauge,or thread holes so threads can be added. Cheers stu
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
LENS & NIGHT COVER, BLUE, FOR PRO-LITE AND SHIFT-LITE Product #3250$11.95
SHIFT LIGHT, 12 AMBER LED, PEDESTAL, BLACK, SUPER-LITE Product #5332$96.67
2-5/8" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER Product #4821$102.95