You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
Hi Can I remove tach from Pedestal &mount this Tach in dash, I have a mounting custom plate for Auto meter gauges for my 67 Camaro. doe's this tach have the threads coming out of the rear of the gauge,or thread holes so threads can be added. Cheers stuHi Stu, thank you so much for contacting us. This particular tach is really only designed for pedesatl mounting and does not have provisions on if for in dash mounting. With that said, it can certainly be done, though it will require a tiny bit of creativity. The case has a step down to it, but there is ledge right behind the bezel that could be used to pressure fit it in a dash panel. I've seen this done with a large hose clamp and a bit of weatherstripping. It's not pretty, but it all lives behind the dash so it won't be visible. If that doesn't sound like something you'd like to attempt, we do have an In Dash tach in this series which could be used with one of our intelligent DPSS Shift Lights: https://www.autometer.com/5-tach-10-000-rpm-in-dash-elec.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-05
California Prop 65 Warning