5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, C2
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 – Maximum RPM in 333 milliseconds. An ultra-bright LED shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
How long would something like this take to install in a 2016 Camaro SS ?
Thank you for your question. With a 2016 Camaro, you may need our 9117 tach adapter, and that will have its own installation process. A mechanic who is experienced installing our products, and has access to all the parts they would need, could take 1-2 hours to install this along with any necessary adapters. Someone with less experience should expect to take longer than that.
Date published: 2019-05-10
Is it compatible with an air cooled type 1? (VW)
Thank you so much for contacting us. This tach should work perfectly with a VW. The only thing to be aware of is sometimes hot rod ignition systems on those air cooled VWs can be a little noisy. You may need to install a little resistance on the signal wire if you get any needle bounce. Here's a quick video demonstrating that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6j3glUtecY Hope this helps!
Date published: 2020-09-06
How much in New Zealand dollars for this item cheers
Thank you so much for contacting us. Exchange rates change daily, so for the most accurate answer, I'd recommend looking at an exchange rate site such as this: http://x-rates.com/calculator/?from=USD&to=NZD&amount=1 Hope this helps!
Date published: 2017-11-20
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$116.97
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$179.99
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$45.30
2-1/16" WIDEBAND PRO AIR/FUEL RATIO, 6:1-20:1 AFR, C2 Product #7178$404.66
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, C2 Product #7153$249.99