You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Is it compatible with an air cooled type 1? (VW)Thank you so much for contacting us. This tach should work perfectly with a VW. The only thing to be aware of is sometimes hot rod ignition systems on those air cooled VWs can be a little noisy. You may need to install a little resistance on the signal wire if you get any needle bounce. Here's a quick video demonstrating that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6j3glUtecY Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-20
How much in New Zealand dollars for this item cheersThank you so much for contacting us. Exchange rates change daily, so for the most accurate answer, I'd recommend looking at an exchange rate site such as this: http://x-rates.com/calculator/?from=USD&to=NZD&amount=1 Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-20
California Prop 65 Warning