You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
Need wiring diagram Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Here is a direct link to the instructions: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1077.pdf If you need a different format or prefer something emailed, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-01-22
on jegs high performance web site . they say the autogage tach 233911 needs the msd 8920 adapter . why is this ? I am using msd billet distributor and 7al 2 box . thank you !MSD has a different tach output than what you'd see on a typical ignition system. As such, they have a tach adapter they recommend using for an Auto Gage tach. It's worth mentioning that AutoMeter branded tachs will not need any sort of adapter to work with MSD components.Date published: 2017-11-07
California Prop 65 Warning