You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
can i get this tach with a blue shift light ?Thank you so much for contacting us. While we unfortunately don't offer this particular tach with a blue shift light, we do have a lens kit that will allow you to inexpensively convert it to blue: https://www.autometer.com/blue-lens-kit.html The end of the shift light comes off with a couple of screws and the blue lens can be easily swapped in place of the existing one. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-27
compare 889248 to 4999Hi Tricky, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, I'm not showing 889248 as a good part number. We're more than happy to help, could you perhaps provide a bit more information as to the other product you're looking at? You can contact us directly at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-04
California Prop 65 Warning