You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
I'm putting my sports tach 3903 in a VW Bug the 64 do I need to do anything to the tach itself before I just install itThank you for your question. The '64 bug should have a 4 cylinder engine so you will want to follow the instructions relating to a 4 cylinder install. Other than that, you will not need to do anything else to install your 3903 tachometer.Date published: 2018-10-02
hello , i need to order a replacement shift light cover for my #3903 Tacho. Can i order this from you? Is there a Part no. i need to order this part ?Hi Cooper, thank you for the question. We don't have an actual model number for the shift light cover, but our Service Team should be able to give you information on acquiring one. I would recommend reaching out to them via email here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-01
California Prop 65 Warning