5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, MEMORY, BLACK, AUTO GAGE
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Optional Shift Light support allows you to optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
I have the 233902/6 memory tach, and was wondering if it can be retrofitted with an external shift light. I noticed shift point can be set using the 2 button method?
do u have led bulb for autogauge
I bought this tach and was trien to set it for a 4cylinder, by holding the button to set for the pulses and nothing is happening. The tach only going to 4k when running car. Can you help me?
Can a shift light be added to this tach?
does this have a built in shift light
How to adjust the RPM shift light or set RPM shift light
Hi I am looking for a 10,000 rpm tacho with the memory recall to run on a Mercury Two stroke engine, Can you please let me know which models are compatible. Regards Wayne
i run a MSD 6AL IGN box ---- and a AUTOMETER tach #233902 -----do I need a signal adpter?
You may also like:
SHIFT LIGHT, AMBER, PEDESTAL, BLACK, SHIFT-LITE Product #5334$60.99
SHIFT LIGHT, AMBER LED, PEDESTAL, BLACK, QUICK-LITE Product #5330$69.13
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.30
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$100.99
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$173.82
LENS & NIGHT COVER, BLUE, FOR PRO-LITE AND SHIFT-LITE Product #3250$12.99