You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Optional Shift Light support allows you to optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
does this have a built in shift lightHi Randy, thank you so much for contacting us. This particular tach does not include a shift light, though it is compatible with all of our shift lights and has a shift light connector. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-08-01
How to adjust the RPM shift light or set RPM shift lightHi JD, thank you for the question. This specific model 233902 does not come with a shift light, but is compatible with our many add-on light options like 5330, 5332, and 5334. To set the shift light press both buttons at the same time while in the normal operation mode to initiate the Shift Light Set mode. The Shift Light Set mode will be identified by the shift light flashing on briefly twice per second. The pointer will display the current shift light set point. Press and hold the top button to scan upwards (clockwise). Press and hold the bottom button to scan downward (counter-clockwise). A brief tap on either button will cause the pointer to move slightly in the appropriate direction for fine tuning the shift point. The gauge will return to Normal Operation by simply not touching either button for 5 seconds.Date published: 2018-04-26
California Prop 65 Warning