5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, MEMORY, SILVER, AUTO GAGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Optional Shift Light support allows you to optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
Can a green back light be installed in this tach?
https://www.autometer.com/led-bulb-replacement-t1-3-4-wedge-green-for-monster-tach.html You may change the lighting to green using the above 3295 LED.
Date published: 2022-04-28
Can I get this tach with a green back light in it?
https://www.autometer.com/led-bulb-replacement-t1-3-4-wedge-green-for-monster-tach.html You will need to also order the 3295 Green LED in the link above.
Date published: 2022-04-25
does this tachometer have a launch rev limiter
Thank you for your question. No, it does not.
Date published: 2021-03-04
I have this tach. Will this support a shift light? If so which one? Does it simply plug into the tach? I am aware that I can purchase shift lights that are independent but would prefer to benefit from my already installed Auto Meter 233907.
Thank you for your question. Yes, this tach includes an optional shift light output. It will connect to any of our shift lights, such as #5334
Date published: 2019-03-19
does the 233907 have a plug for the shift lite
Thank you for the question. Yes, the 233907 is equipped with the connector to accept our 5331, 5333, or 5335 style shift lights.
Date published: 2019-08-24
How do I remove the case for this product to cut the wires for 4-culture engine
Thank you for contacting us. Any of the 5" AutoGage tachometers with Memory, like the 233907, actually use the buttons for calibration and do not feature the wire loops to clip. Here is a direct link to the instruction and in the top right you'll find the details on setting the calibration with buttons: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1077.pdf
Date published: 2018-06-07
You may also like:
SHIFT LIGHT, AMBER, PEDESTAL, SILVER, SHIFT-LITE Product #5335$73.13
SHIFT LIGHT, AMBER LED, PEDESTAL, SILVER, QUICK-LITE Product #5331$73.99
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.45
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.99
LENS & NIGHT COVER, BLUE, FOR PRO-LITE AND SHIFT-LITE Product #3250$14.49