5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-5-10K RPM, ULTRA-LITE
Shipping in 5 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 – Maximum RPM in 333 milliseconds. An ultra-bright LED shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Bracket Included
This is 4499-SP. Is it available with a black face plate, My customer would like it to match his other gauges.
This gauge is not available in a black face plate. The Ultra Lite Series is a grey faceplate.
Date published: 2023-01-27
TACHOMETER #4499SP DOES IT COME WITH A BLACK SHIFT-LITE CONNECTOR.
Thank you for your inquiry. This tachometer does not support a shift light. The instruction is used across many models, so shows the connector for those products.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Will the roll bar mount 48005 work for the 4099 in dash tach? If not, then what is the part number for tach 0-5-10k rpm pedestal/roll bar mounted?
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have a roll bar mount for 5" in dash tachometers.
Date published: 2019-06-07
just curious - is the 4499 tach able to drive an LED shift light?
Hi Brian. Thank you for the question. Since this is not a shift light tachometer, there is no driver to activate a shift light. You would have to run our RPM activated switch along with a light or a completely independent light like our 5343 Shift Light. https://www.autometer.com/dpss-controller-level-1.html https://www.autometer.com/black-dpss-tube-level-1.html
Date published: 2018-01-02
Can I run a Mallory Super Mag III with the #4499 Pro Comp 2 Ultra Lite Tach.
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$115.97
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$182.30
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, BLUE, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3296$17.49
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, GREEN, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3295$17.49
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, RED, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3294$14.49