You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
is the odometer programable so i can keep the total mileage of the vehicle correct?evilokcThank you for your question. You will need to send the speedometer into us for the mileage change on the odometer which can take up to 2 weeks to get done. The charge to get this done is $25 USD +shipping to get back to you. You can fill out the form in this link and ship the unit to us to get this done. https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2019-10-23
Hi. Can you make a speedometer calibrated in km/h? Thanks for answer.Thank you for your question. This speedometer is not available in a KMH version. You can make this display KMH by driving 2 Kilometers during your calibration drive rather than 2 miles. However, there is no way to screen the dial face to say KMH"Date published: 2019-04-30
Are there turn signal indicators?Thank you so much for contacting us. Neither this set, nor any of our automotive gauges have turn signals integrated into the gauges. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-10-13
Will this gauge work with Sensor Module,GPS speedometer interface GPS AntennaHi there, thank you so much for the question. Yes, the Prestige Black Diamond Speedometer is compatible with our 5289 GPS Speedometer Module.Date published: 2018-10-13
Other question...I didn´t see in this model where it registers the accumulated km (or mileage). Isn´t there for this model?Hi Gustavo, thank you so much for contacting us. The odometer is directly above the "MPH" on the tach/speedo combo. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-30
Dear friend, is it possible to customize for example from MPH to km/h? And how about the pointer color, is it possible to be red? Thanks.Hi Gustavo, thank you so much for contacting us. While a large percentage of our instruments can be customized, this set unfortunately is a static configuration and is not available either in metric scale or with a red pointer. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-10-13
California Prop 65 Warning