You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- Brackets Included
Do you have this combo with a 0-90 Ω fuel gauge?Ray, Unfortunately we do not offer this in a kit. You would need to purchase P/N: 1291 and 1224.Date published: 2019-10-10
Would these work with a mechanical speedometer? (1977 Corvette)Thank you so much for contacting us. This should absolutely work with the transmission on your Corvette. It comes with a pulse generator that will screw onto the tailhousing in place of your cable which drives the speedometer. You can see what it looks like here: https://www.autometer.com/speed-sensor-mech-to-elec-gm-chrysler-7-8-18-thread-sine-wave-8-pulse.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-09
Can I get this combo set up with KPH speedo?Hi Rob, thank you for connecting with us. At this time there are no Tachometer/Speedometer combos in KPH and also no styles that would match a Quad Gauge. However, in our http://www.ampcustomshop.com/ you can create a 5" KPH Speedometer with a matching Quad Gauge.Date published: 2018-02-27
California Prop 65 Warning