5" QUAD GAUGE, 8K RPM/120 MPH/100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240-33, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- Brackets Included
Is your #1205 gage kit able to accept input from a VeeThree GPS unit for the speedometer? Does the speedometer also have a tack with it ? I have seen # 1205? listed for less money but no tack was mentioned?
The tach is not working on my LS1. What is the issue? I have the American Muscle speedo/Tach combo
possible to change led color to blue
Do you build item#1205 on 4 1/2 inches? I need it for a 1955 Buick Special. Thanks
I am rebuilding a 1991 Jeep Wrangler and custom building a dashboard. Do you know if these will work in that vehicle? How can I check this out?
Is this available without the speedo?
Hi are these available in kmh I have a 48 chev pickup in Australia cheers
I've seen a black version of these gauges in a store e-catalog. Is it possible to get them in black or was it an error?
Hi Can I get temperature gauge in Celius please thanks
Is it possible to have it in km/h? And is it possible to switch this orange pointers to red pointers? Which is the color of the lightining of the gauges? (orange as well?)
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$174.42
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$50.72
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$227.96
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.97
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$106.15