You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Can I purchase the 5" quad gauge separately?Hi Tom, thank you for the question. The Chevy labeled Quad Gauge is not available individually. Only in the Quad/Speedometer kit. We offer the standard AutoMeter style separately as model 1310 or 1319 (GM fuel level).Date published: 2018-04-16
I have a 1303 gauge set. I did the calibration after installation. but I still don't get any speed reading on my speedometer. Can you give me any help. The kit came with a 2 wire sensor and the instructions are a little confusing. Thanks; KarlHi Karl, thank you for connecting with us. This will require some additional dialogue and troubleshooting with our Technical Support Team. I would recommend giving us a call at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-29
I see it's a 5" Gauge, but what are the dimensions? Do you have a diagram of the dimensions ? What size hole does this fit??Hi Louis, thank you so much for the question. We have a few exceptions throughout the line, but most 5" in-dash, including this model, will mount into a 4-5/8" diameter hole. Here is a link to our dimensions: https://www.autometer.com/media/dimensions2014.pdf The G2 spec would represent the Quad Gauge and Speedometer in this kit.Date published: 2018-03-15
will this gauge work on my 52 chevy pickup and my fuel sender is 0 to 33 ohms will 240-33 work as well.gauge number 1303-00408
California Prop 65 Warning