You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 8 cylinder engines only (4 pulses per revolution)
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
can this tach be wired to ignition coil on 1989 mustang 5.0 ? this drive train for Factory Five replicaThank you so much for contacting us. On a stock 5.0 ignition, you can pick up a tach signal right at the coil (dark green wire with a yellow stripe). Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-08-01
I want to install tach on a 66 Triumph Spitfire 4 cylinder engine. This tach shows for 8 cyl. What do you have that will work on a 4 cyl. that is that vintage?Hi Jack, thank you for connecting with us. Unfortunately, the Cobra replica tachometer is a very unique tachometer that cannot be set for anything other than 8 cylinder. It is the one exception in our entire line. If you prefer the styling of the Cobra Tachometer, you create a similarly styled 3-3/8" or 4-5/8" in our Custom Shop http://www.ampcustomshop.com/Date published: 2018-08-21
California Prop 65 Warning