You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with the AutoMeter Digital Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual digital speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Programmable with EZ Cal System - MPH or KM/H
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Resettable Trip Odometer
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
hello, we should mount this article, 6987, on a 2009 road glide, it's compatible?Thank you for your question. While it is compatible with your application. This gauge is not water resistant or made to be exposed to the environment so I would not recommend mounting it on a motorcycle.Date published: 2019-05-06
do they have recall information ? eg highest rpm and speed once stopped thanks in advance.Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, #6987 does not have a recall function to display recall information.Date published: 2018-12-04
Is this compatible with OBD-I vehicles or just OBD-II vehicles? Thank you for the question. None of our tachometers, speedometers, or combos are compatible with any OBD standard. They're all ignition triggered. Compatibility would depend on your vehicle make, model, year, and any aftermarket ignition you may have. Give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here with your vehicle information for recommendations: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-07-25
Would this work for an older style Harley (1985 FXR)Thank you for the question. The only instruments that we can recommend for a Harley would be something from our Pro-Cycle line, which you can find here: https://www.autometer.com/gauges/pro-cycle.html#1&profile=productsDate published: 2018-07-18
California Prop 65 Warning