You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with the AutoMeter Digital Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual digital speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Programmable with EZ Cal System - MPH or KM/H
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Resettable Trip Odometer
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Is this waterproof or water resistant?Thank you for your question. No, this is not waterproof or water resistant.Date published: 2019-03-14
I,m installing a 3.4 liter v6 with a t5 trans. from a 1993 Camaro in my 77 MGB. will this unit work with the Camaro speed sensor and tach signal ?Thank you for contacting us. Our 6387 Tach/Speedo Combo is compatible with a 1993 3.4L Camaro. However, we could not make any guarantees that everything remained intact and operational in your transplant. The VSS off the transmission should have no issue driving the speedometer and we list a white wire at Port C of the ignition module as providing a tachometer signal.Date published: 2018-08-17
California Prop 65 Warning