You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and installation instructions
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination with a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
3-3/8" TACHOMETER/SPEEDOMETER COMBO, 8K RPM/120 MPH, ELECTRIC, DESIGNER BLACK is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Doug from Awesome in my Mustang! These guages look awesome in my 65 Mustang. I have a red interior and with red LED bulbs, these gauges really look custom.Date published: 2017-12-13
Can this be used for a motorcycle application?Thank you for your question. While this gauge could be used on a motorcycle, we would not recommend it as the gauge is not water resistant.Date published: 2019-03-04
Do you have a KM/H version of this?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not offer the #1481 tach/speedo combo in a metric version. During calibration you could calibrate it for 2km rather than 2miles and it would give you accurate metric readings, however, the dial face would still read in MPH.Date published: 2018-09-14
Do you sell this speedo / tach combo in a kit? With matching 2 1/16 gauges?Hi Terry, thank you so much for the question. We do not offer a kit, but can provide each of the model numbers you would need. The oil pressure is 1426, the water temp is 1436, volts is 1483, then fuel level would depend on your sender. The options would be 1423 for 73-10 ohm (Ford/Chrysler), 1422 for 0-90 ohms (GM), and 1424 for the AutoMeter 3262 sender (240-33 ohms). If you have a vehicle not covered with any of these, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here and we can provide some additional options: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-02-19
California Prop 65 Warning