You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter rose to become the most respected name in professional instrumentation on the back of it’s highly advanced and precise tachometers. Taking our traditional analog tach circuit into the digital world provides you an easy to read display of your exact engine RPM. Since 1957, AutoMeter has been at the absolute forefront of tachometer technology, providing the most accurate, quickest responding tachs in the world. Easily configurable for 1-12 cylinder applications. Built in shift light controls for use with any AutoMeter shift light.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- Optional shift light connection - Maximize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Hi are any of the digital tachos able to recall the rpm?Hi Alan, thank you for the question. In a standard 3-3/8" style digital, there is no option with recall. We do have recall available in our 2-1/16" Digital Pro Shift System gauge, like model 6187: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-dig-pro-shift-1-stage-cobalt.htmlDate published: 2018-09-04
I have just gotten back to working on a project truck and just noticed that the tack does not go to zero when I turn the key off. With the key on but not running, it reads 282 RPMThank you so much for contacting us. It sounds to me like the tach may be seeing some sort fo interference that is manifesting as a low rpm signal. I would recommend starting by completely isolating the tach and seeing if the condition persists. This might be most easily accomplished by simply removing the tach from the vehicle and connecting only the the power and ground to a 12v battery. If it still reads 282, we should take a look at it here in our shop. If it does zero out, we want to look for possible sources of interference. The signal wire running together with other higher current wires, a poor ground or any number of other factors could contribute. Our tech team is happy to help you chase that down if you'd like. You can reach us by phone at 866.248.6357, hit the Chat link at the top of every page on our site or email directly here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-09
Is this item water proof I want to install on my Jetski Hi Luke, thank you for reaching out. This unit is not sealed at all. Unfortunately there is not much we offer that would actually be suitable for a jetski. Even our marine instruments are sealed on the face only and still not fully water proof.Date published: 2018-01-22
California Prop 65 Warning