3-3/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, COBALT DIGITAL
AutoMeter rose to become the most respected name in professional instrumentation on the back of it’s highly advanced and precise tachometers. Taking our traditional analog tach circuit into the digital world provides you an easy to read display of your exact engine RPM.
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Lightning:Digital LED
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- Optional shift light connection - Maximize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- Bracket Included
I've got the same problem with my Tach as I do my Oil Pressure gauge, with key on, I get a 200ish reading when not running. got a good ground and a fused keyed hot wire.
Hi are any of the digital tachos able to recall the rpm?
I have just gotten back to working on a project truck and just noticed that the tack does not go to zero when I turn the key off. With the key on but not running, it reads 282 RPM
Is this item water proof I want to install on my Jetski
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
SHIFT LIGHT, AMBER LED, PEDESTAL, BLACK, QUICK-LITE Product #5330$65.80
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #5204$36.10
3-3/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-260 MPH / 0-260 KM/H, COBALT DIGITAL Product #6988$253.13