You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright LED shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Hello I bought one of these 2 years ago and it works great but I don't know how to set the shift light. Can you explain that to me? ThanksThank you for your question. The installation instructions as well as the instructions for setting the shift light can be found here: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1166.pdfDate published: 2019-06-20
Is there an OBD II adapter plug in available ?Thank you so much for the question. Most of our tachometers, including this model, are ignition tachometers that will not work off an OBD-II port. There's also currently no OBD-II conversion that would drive this tachometer. For OBD-II driven devices we'd recommend our DashLink https://www.autometer.com/dashlink-obdii-digital-gauges-apple-ios.html or AirDrive https://www.autometer.com/gauges/airdrive.html#1&profile=productsDate published: 2018-02-02
California Prop 65 Warning