You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
I purchased the tach, Item# 3697 and also the speedometer item# 3688 a while back and want to connect it however, I am unable to locate the wire harness. Can I purchase them separate? Thank you for the question. The 3697 and 3688 do not actually include a harness. As an option, we offer a full 6 instruments harness, model 2198, that would support the 3697 and 3688 along with up to 4 short sweep electric gauges. We also offer the 3299 connector and terminal kit to assist in creating a single harness for each. 2 x 3299 would be required for the tach and speedometer.Date published: 2019-01-10
how is the LED light wired into the vehicle, i.e. connector, lugs ect.Hi, thank you for the question. Here is a direct link to the instructions which will give you a better picture of how the connections look on the back: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1165.pdf There is an 8 pin receptacle, but only 4 actual pins are used for this model. The pins are 1/4" spade terminals. You would have to provide the wiring and the spade terminals unless you purchased our 6 gauge universal harness, model 2198. We also offer this 8 pin connector and terminals: https://www.autometer.com/tach-speedo-connector.htmlDate published: 2018-01-11
California Prop 65 Warning