You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s 5289 GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features Hi-Def™ through-the-dial white LED lighting with LED lit pointer
- Vibration and water-resistant
- Easy push-button calibration can be done while driving - requires predetermined 2 mile distance - speedometer remembers calibration so there's no need to recalibrate unless tire size/gear ratio/speed sensor changes
- 5289 GPS Speedometer Interface Module available separately - works with all AutoMeter electronic speedometers and requires no additional calibration regardless of changing tire size/gear ratio
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with resettable trip odometer
- Compatible with most OEM/Aftermarket two wire sine wave and three wire square wave speed sensors
- SHIPPED WITH
Hi there, could you tell me if this item is available in Km/h please? thank you :)Hi there, thank you for the question. Keep in mind this is a Pro-Cycle motorcycle tachometer. If you're looking for something for a motorcycle there won't be a speedometer in km/h that's suitable other than model 19340-M or 19341-M. Otherwise, we do have a few other options for automotive applications like 5887-M and the GPS model 5880-M.Date published: 2018-08-09
California Prop 65 Warning