You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application. Officially licensed GM product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Do you have one of this with Kph and Mph in one?Hi Joel, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, GM has not asked us to build a metric scale version of this speedometer. With that said, you can calibrate this unit to read in metric by simply changing the distance of your calibration drive from 2 miles to 2 kilometers.Date published: 2018-02-13
what color lighting do these GM gages haveHi Woody, thank you so much for contacting us. These gauges are backlit in white LED. THe bowtie logo lights up in red. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-30
California Prop 65 Warning