You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Does this fit in a 1967 c10Thank you for your question. None of our gauges are made to fit OEM dash holes. This speedo will mount in a 3-3/8" hole. If you can provide a mounting solution that meets that need, the speedo would certainly work for you.Date published: 2019-03-20
WOULD THIS UNIT WORK IN MY 1981 CHEVY EL CAMINO?Thank you so much for contacting us. This speedometer is a universal, cable driven unit. It reads 60 mph at 1000 rpm of cable speed and has a 5/8" threaded input on the back of the unit. I don't have the exact specs on your El Camino, but it's a safe assumption that if it has a cable operated speedometer now, this unit will work. You may need to adjust the calibration gears depending on how your current setup is calibrated. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-11
California Prop 65 Warning