You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- 3211 & 3212
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Do these come with a wiring harness. Is it available in TanHi Ricki, thank you for reaching out to us. The 1409 does not come with a harness. The instruments feature 1/4" spade terminals for connections. We offer the following connector as an option to assist in creating a harness: https://www.autometer.com/tach-speedo-connector.html You would need 2 for the 1409 kit. The tan or beige version of this kit would be available as model 1820: https://www.autometer.com/3-3-8-quad-ga-tach-speedo-combo.htmlDate published: 2018-08-22
Can you use this on a diesel with the alternator tach adaptor?Hi Drew, thank you so much for contacting us. Our 9112 Diesel Tach Adapter will absolutely work with this tach. Here's a direct link: https://www.autometer.com/diesel-tach-adapter.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-02-15
Do you have anything like this with black bezels?Hi Travis. Thank you for contacting us. You can order each instrument in this kit as a special order with a black bezel. The standard "black" for this model would actually be a black nickel bezel. If you are interested in a quote or would like additional details, I would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2017-12-14
California Prop 65 Warning