You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 6,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Do you have a mounting bracket for this? It appears the only size you have is the smaller 2 1/8". I can not put in dash.Hi Randy, thank you for the question. The 2695 can be pedestal mounted into our 5203 or 5204 mounting cup. This will allow for a top dash or steering column mount, as well as an option to rotate 180 degrees and "hang" from underneath a dash.Date published: 2018-10-05
Hello I was wondering if this would work in a 1983 Mercedes 300sd with a om617 , it's a 5 cylinder turbo diesel. Thank you.The 2695 is a standard/electronic ignition tachometer and will not work on a diesel. If you have an alternator, our Diesel Tach Adapter model 9112 should work and will provide a usable tachometer signal to any standard tachometer. Here is a link to the adapter: https://www.autometer.com/diesel-tach-adapter.htmlDate published: 2018-07-02
Will this work with #5204 3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP?Hi Steve, thank you so much for contacting us. Yes, this tach will work perfectly with the 5204 cup. They are designed to be used together. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-06
What size hole do I need to drill for this gauge? Also can I convert the bulb to LED?Hi there, thank you so much for the question. The 2695 Tachometer will fit into a 3-3/8" diameter hole. The overall diameter of the bezel is 3-3/4". It uses a single #168 bulb which is the standard size of our larger LED replacement models 3284, 3285, 3286, 3287, and 3288.Date published: 2018-03-05
California Prop 65 Warning