You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 6,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Perfect for diesel or low-rev applications!
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Can this tach be installed on an alternator signal?Hi Gilles, thank you for the question. The 4475 Tachometer will not work directly off an alternator signal, but will trigger off our 9112 Diesel Tachometer Adapter that uses a pickup that mounts to the alternator: https://www.autometer.com/diesel-tach-adapter.htmlDate published: 2018-08-09
Is the face of the dial metallic or solid white?Thank you for the question. The Ultra-Lite 4475 features an aluminum anodized dial. It's definitely a silver color as opposed to white. A white face option would be our Phantom model 5875.Date published: 2018-03-27
California Prop 65 Warning