You have no items in your shopping cart.
A perfect solution for unique dash layouts, AutoMeter’s Dual Function Water Temp and Voltmeter Gauge allows for a flexible dash layout and a clean look that’s easy on dash real estate. Combing individual air core meter movements into one compact housing, you get the same durability and accuracy you’ve come to expect from AutoMeter’s standalone instrumentation.The voltmeter reads between 8 and 18 volts on negative ground electrical systems, and an 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Is it possible to get all the measurements for 1430 overall depth, inside and outside diameter of the lens ring.Hi Harry, thank you so much for contacting us. You can see the dimensions of this gauge on figure E3 on the second page of this document: https://www.autometer.com/media/dimensions2014.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-02
California Prop 65 Warning