You have no items in your shopping cart.
When Chevrolet Performance decided to build the COPO Camaro, they knew they couldn’t trust just any instrument to monitor the vitals of the beast, and put the call in to the design and engineering team at the most trusted gauge manufacturer in NHRA competition to assist with their project. Drawing upon 60 years of racing instrumentation design, engineering, and manufacturing experience, the team at AutoMeter helped put together the ultimate NHRA ready competition gauge pack.
While we might not all be able to get our hands on one of the limited edition COPO Camaros, AutoMeter is pleased to be able to offer you the COPO Camaro Gauge Pack instruments separately to help complete your latest Chevrolet project.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
can this tach be used with a 2 cylinder Harley Davidson with electronic ignition? The standard HD tach connections or 3 wires, signal, illumination power, ground. Thank you KenHi Ken, thank you for the question. This will definitely not work for a Harley since it's not capable of being set for the 1 pulse per rev that you would typically see on a Harley. We have a line of Pro-Cycle instruments that we would recommend, as long as it's not a later model CAN bus system: https://www.autometer.com/gauges/pro-cycle.html#1&profile=productsDate published: 2018-04-23
Can the small shift lite that comes with it be changed to the larger one 5332Hi there, thank you for the question. Yes, the larger 5332 Super Lite is 100% compatible with this tachometer.Date published: 2018-02-13
California Prop 65 Warning