You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Will this tach work with the Vertex magnrto having an internal coil?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, our 2895 will not work with a vertex magneto. If you were looking for a tach to use with that system I would recommend looking at our Stack Clubman tachs as they are compatible. You can view those here: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Clubman#4&profile=productsDate published: 2018-12-20
Can a shift light be hooked up to this tach ? If so is there a specific one ? Thank YouThank you for the question. With the 2895 Tachometer, you can use either the 5330 or 5334 or any 12V light with our 5312 RPM Switch: https://www.autometer.com/dpss-controller-level-1.html You can also use a standalone, independent light like our 5343: https://www.autometer.com/black-dpss-tube-level-1.htmlDate published: 2018-09-11
Does this use a square wave signalThank you for the question. Yes, officially our tachometers require a 0-12V square wave, although sometimes they will trigger on a 0-5V signal.Date published: 2018-03-23
California Prop 65 Warning