You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Why do some tach faces say sport comp silver and some say pro comp ultra lite? Some i look at on e-bay show pictures of both, pro comp ultra lite and sport comp silver in the same ad? Which one am i getting? Is one a newer model or do you sell both? Thank you so much for contacting us. This tach is currently built exactly as it's pictured on our website. You bring up a good point though, because it's tough to say what you'd be getting buying off of eBay. The bulk of the counterfeits we see come from eBay and there are a number of other issues you could potentially run into. To be assured of a smooth transaction and getting the proper product for your money, we highly recommend either utilizing one of our authorized dealers or buying directly from our site. Here's a link to our dealer locator: https://www.autometer.com/autometerlocator/ We also have a list of known bad actors in the marketplace here: https://www.autometer.com/autometerlocator/index/unauthorized Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-31
California Prop 65 Warning