3-3/4" PEDESTAL RETRO TACH, 0-8,000 RPM, SHORT SWEEP, TRADITIONAL CHROME
The AutoMeter Retro Tach is a near perfect replica of an original 60's vintage AutoMeter tachometer, built with modern internals for incredible accuracy and durability. It's the perfect period correct look for any nostalgic build that still wants to go fast.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Bracket Included
Does this come in a white face?
Is there a slot in the mounting bracket to accept a hose clamp to be able to mount it on a steering column?
When I shut off the engine, the needle does not return to zero. It will stop in between 2,000 and 2,500 RPM. Once I turn the key back to the ON position, the needle returns to zero. What could cause this? Recently I replaced the ignition switch.
Is there any way to mount this tach in the dash?
Is there a black cup this tach will fit in? I want black and not chrome but I like the old school look of the tach. Thanks
any matching water temp and oil pressure guages for this tachometer
What is the depth of the unit overall (face to back of cup)?
How many wires are they
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31