You have no items in your shopping cart.
The AutoMeter Retro Tach is a near perfect replica of an original 60's vintage AutoMeter tachometer, built with modern internals for incredible accuracy and durability. It's the perfect period correct look for any nostalgic build that still wants to go fast. Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0-8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
can this be triggered from the dedicated tach drive of a msd 6 alThank you for your question. Yes, it can get its signal from the tach output on an msd box.Date published: 2019-02-28
What is the cup diameter for this tach?Thank you for your question. The diameter of the cup is 3-7/16".Date published: 2019-02-05
What's the matching 3 gauge michical set for this tach?Thank you for your question. We do not have any specific three gauge sets in the matching Traditional Chrome series, however, we do offer a variety of mechanical gauge options in Traditional Chrome. For help choosing the best three gauges for you please contact our support team at 815.895.8141Date published: 2018-11-27
Is this tach available in column mount?Thank you for your question. This tach can be used as a column mount as it can be rotated and angled via the pedestal it comes in.Date published: 2018-11-27
California Prop 65 Warning