3-3/4" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, BLACK/BLACK, INT. SHIFT LIGHT, AUTO GAGE
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry.
- Size:3-3/4" (95.3mm)
- Range:0-8,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Shift light integrated into dial face.
Does the base swivel
Hello, I have a 1975 Saab 99, without a rev counter, was looking into getting a pedestal one. will this be compatible?
Will it work with electronic ignition.
Where is this tach made. Autometer instrumrnts are made in the USA, but Autogage says designed in the USA.
I have a 2302 tach and my instructions says I can't use this tach with solid core wires which I have so what tach do I need my distributor is points and solid core wire thanks Rich
hallo, i have 2 question 1 are this tacho fit to honda fit (L series engine) 2 have a shift light? where located? thnx,
Can this be mounted on the steering column of a 65 mustang
I just bought a 2302 tach. There is a sealed light bulb dangling close to the circuit board. Where does it go? What is it lighting up? I don't see any place for it. Thanks in advance.
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
LIGHT BULB BOOTS, BLUE, QTY. 3 Product #3207$7.95
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI, AUTO GAGE Product #2343$29.18
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI Product #2160$40.05